The Accidental Photographer

Welcome to my blog. The idea is to share some random photos and maybe some thoughts.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Speedy Gonzales


Yesterday evening I took my bike and rode to Lauttasaari to shoot some boats in this small leisure boat harbour. I took some fifteen frames of a nice looking old boat in beautiful evening light. Then I got bored of it and took out my monopod that I had been carrying around all evening and started to try some zoombursts. The results varied but it was fun and interesting. More of that stuff please.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were around 210 bucks everwhere. But for all I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were all over 320 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what do you think?