The Accidental Photographer

Welcome to my blog. The idea is to share some random photos and maybe some thoughts.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Row row row your boat


From time to time I think that I should shoot more in black and white because I like monochrome images a lot. I just don't seem to get my black and whites really stand out. No matter whatever I try to do with them they just turn out dull median grey. I've come to the conlusion that I am a colour photographer and the more the colour the better. Here goes one b&w anyway.

The above image is shot on the island of Jurmo which a really outstanding place. The image was originally shot in colour but I wanted to see how works in monochrome. Heavy vignetting added by Photoshop.

I have also posted a small gallery of photos from our sailing trip. You can see the gallery here. It is ok to leave comments.

No comments: